Thank you for using Daily Notices to communicate with students. These notices are read in House Period each day and appears on screens around the school.
- The date range defines how long you want the notice to run for. Set an end date for the notice of seven days or less.
- Make sure you select "Daily Notices" as the calendar, otherwise the notice will just get added to your personal google calendar.
- Don't use the repeat feature. You sould run a single event for as long as you want the notice to run.
- Write up to four sentences in the description with clear and basic language
- Reduce line-spacing so the message is compact on the screen
- Use Google Chat, email or Google Classroom for messages that are to a small group or team.
- Use your name in the description if necessary e.g. "see Mrs XX" rather than, "see me".
* If you don't have access to the "Daily Notices" calendar, click here to gain access.